Lapierre Maple Syrup Equipment! Sugarhill Syrup Jugs!
Now is the time to plan for the spring maple production season! In order to get the best sap production we recommend a new spout each year and new drop lines every 2 or 3 years. Give us a call for pricing on whatever you need!
David (716) 665-7414
NEW EQUIPMENT (in stock)
- Lapierre Classic 2 x6 evaporator with SS arch and stack.
- Lapierre and Bernard extractors.
- All types and sizes of tubing 3/16 and 5/16. Prices have recently been reduced! Special pricing on 3/16 super 10 tubing!
- Many types of fittings.
Check the Lapierre web site for used RO machines and evaporators.
- 15 gal stainless steel barrels. $75.00 each
- Lapierre vacuum piston sap transfer pump $400.
- Honda 5 hp gasoline motor. $200.
Sugarhill Syrup Jugs
We will be placing our order for spring delivery by October 31 please feel free to call if you want specific jugs ordered!
We stock Sugarhill “Sweet Gold” style jugs and the NY “Taste The Tradition” style jugs! All of our stock is XL coated. Call or text for pricing and availability.
As a dealer Big Tree Maple tries to keep the most common items, for the woods and the sugar house, in stock for your immediate convenience. Items that we do not stock can be ordered and received, in a short time, from the Swanton Vt. warehouse.
Should you have any questions or wish to purchase, please contact Lloyd or David Munsee, by phone or text, either one of us will be glad to talk with you.
For More Information On Purchasing Maple Sugaring Equipment
Please Call Us.
David cell (716) 665-7414
Lloyd cell (716) 487-7633