1/4 cup pure Big Tree Maple syrup
1 cup milk
1 large scoop vanilla or maple walnut ice cream
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into a tall glass, enjoy immediately!!
- 1 box rice or corn squares
- 1 bag Goldfish pretzels or 1 cup small pretzels
- 1 cup Maple Syrup “the real stuff”
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Mix cereal and pretzels, heat syrup and butter about 2 minutes, add nuts then pour over cereal. Pour on sprayed baking sheet, heat at 250 for 45 minutes or until dry.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.