https://www.bigtreemaple.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/recipe-575434_640.png 546 640 Big Tree Maple https://www.bigtreemaple.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/BTM-logo-transparent.png Big Tree Maple2013-06-04 03:31:192016-06-15 10:07:17New York Pure Maple Salmon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.